Hub Login Security
The Hub Login Security page is where you can create a user account to enforce password-protected access to your hub.
Note: This account is only to secure your local hub ui, it is not used to login to portal or the mobile app.
- To get started, go to Settings and select Hub Login Security.
- Select +Add User
- Once created, you may edit the user password or password recovery email by selecting the pencil icon.
- To enable Hub Login Security and restrict login with a username and password, activate the Hub Login Security switch.
- When you are logged in, your user name will appear at the top of the sidebar.
- Select the drop-down menu arrow to reveal the Log Out option.
- To disable Hub Login Security, turn off the switch and login with your password.