How it works
You can securely administer all your Hubitat Elevation hubs with an optional monthly subscription to Remote Admin. Easy remote administration enables you to set rules, manage devices, and adjust settings while away from home.
- NOTE: Remote Admin is an optional subscription service and is not required to access your hub from a local network.
How to sign up for Remote Admin
- From your hub, select Subscriptions in the sidebar.
- If you receive a warning message that you have multiple administrator accounts, please refer to the How to correct a Multi Admin error document to correct the issue before proceeding.
- Select the Sign up now button for Remote Admin.
- Enter a first and last name, along with credit card information.
- After you have read the terms and conditions, select the check box to agree.
- Once again, press the Sign up now button.
- You will see an order confirmation of your purchase and a copy of this order will be sent to the email account submitted with your subscription.
- Select My Account from the top-right of your order confirmation to verify your subscription to Remote Admin.
- Select the Registered Hubs card to go to the list of your hubs.
- Confirm your Remote Admin subscription is now active.
- Add a bookmark for https://my.hubitat.com/hubs to quickly Admin your hubs via Remote Admin.