App View Styles
To change the view type between List style and Grid style, select the appropriate icon at the top right of the Apps page.
When you first load the Apps page, it will look like the screen below, but with no apps preloaded. To load an app, click the Add Built-In App button in the upper-right corner
- App Status window similar to the one below. The type of information listed will vary by app.
Rather than removing an app you suspect may be causing an issue with your hub, you can simply disable it to see if the problem is resolved.
- Select the X at the top right to reveal the Disable check boxes.
- Enabling the checkmark in the box to the left of the app name is a fast and simple way to troubleshoot custom apps you suspect may be affecting the performance or operation of your hub.
- Remove the checkmark from the Disable checkbox to re-enable the app.
- Select the red X to hide the Disable checkboxes from view. NOTE: The disable check boxes will remain visible after a page refresh or when leaving and returning to the Apps page. The X will also remain red when any of the boxes has a checkmark.