How to cancel subscription services
If you need to cancel your subscription services, please follow the steps below.
- From your hub, press the Hubitat Elevation logo to go to the home page.
- Select the My Account card on the home page.
- If you are not already logged in to the Hubitat Portal, please do so in order to continue.
- Press the Subscriptions card.
- Press the View button of the subscription you want to cancel.
- Press Cancel Subscription.
- When your subscription is successfully cancelled, the banner at the top of your subscription details will display the message, Your subscription has been cancelled but your service will be valid until the end of current billing cycle.
- NOTE The service will show Pending Cancellation status for the remainder of the subscription period. If you change your mind during this period, you may Reactivate the service.
- Select Manage Payments. If there are no active subscriptions remaining, a Delete button will be shown for the credit card on file.
- Confirmation of payment removal displays, Payment method deleted and No saved methods found in banners at the top of the page.
- Once the subscription period expires, and the order status is Cancelled (Pending Cancelation is no longer shown), the Registered page may still show the services are active and they will continue function for up to 24 hours.
- In all cases, payments will have stopped immediately following cancellation and an email will be sent confirming the cancellation action.
- 24 hours following cancellation, services may still show as active. By selecting Subscriptions from the sidebar of your hub you can sign-up again.