IFTTT Integration v1
IFTTT (IF This Then That) allows you to connect your Hubitat Elevation™ to other IFTTT-compatible devices and services and create "if this, then that" rules to automate them. Use the Hubitat IFTTT integration app to get connected.
Getting started requires enabling devices in the Hubitat IFTTT app, then connecting your account to Hubitat in IFTTT.com
How to Enable Devices
- Go to the Apps page in your Hubitat Web Interface and add the IFTTT Integration app.
- Once inside the app, select which devices and modes you would like IFTTT to have the ability to control or use in its automations.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click Done.
How to Connect IFTTT to Your Hubitat Elevation
- Go to ifttt.com in web browser and log in or sign up for a new account.
- Do a search for “hubitat”
- Click on the Hubitat service.
- Click the “connect” button.
- Sign into your Hubitat account at the prompt.
- Select the devices you would like to authorize.
Your Hubitat Elevation is now connected to your IFTTT account. You can use the pre-built Hubitat applets or incorporate Hubitat-connected devices into your own own applets. You can read more about creating IFTTT applets at ifttt.com