Lutron Integrator 2
In order to connect your Lutron devices to your Hubitat Elevation™ network you will need a Lutron Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select Main Repeater or RA2 Main Repeater. Follow the manufacturer’s instruction to connect your devices to the Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select or RA2 Main Repeater, then follow these steps to connect your Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select or RA2 Main Repeater to your Hubitat Elevation™ Hub:
Create a New Caseta/RA2 Integration
- Open the Lutron Integrator app.
- Click on Create New Caseta/RA2 Integration.
- Name your Lutron integration.
- Enter the IP address of your Lutron Smart Bridge Pro.
- Next you will need to select all of the Lutron devices you want to connect with your Hubitat Elevation™. If you only have a handful of devices it is probably easiest to just Click Select Lutron Devices.
- Name your device
- Select the type of device
- Enter the Lutron integration ID
- Repeat for every device you want to add
- If you have dozens of devices, it may be quicker to toggle on Use configuration list instead of interactive setup. Here you will enter your devices in a list with each device on its own line in this format: devicecode,id,name.
- When you are finished adding devices, click the Done button.
You will now be able to use your connected Lutron devices in Rule Machine, Simple Lighting and other apps. When you add new Lutron devices, you will need to come back into Lutron Integrator to connect the device.