Lutron Integrator v1
In order to connect your Lutron devices to your Hubitat Elevation™ network you will need a Lutron Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select Main Repeater or RA2 Main Repeater. Follow the manufacturer’s instruction to connect your devices to the Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select or RA2 Main Repeater, then follow these steps to connect your Smart Bridge Pro, RA2 Select or RA2 Main Repeater to your Hubitat Elevation™ Hub:
- Open the Lutron Integrator app.
- Click on Create New Caseta/RA2 Integration.
- Name your Lutron integration.
- Enter the IP address of your Lutron Smart Bridge Pro.
- Click Select Lutron Devices.
- Enter a name for you device.
- Select the Type of Device from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Lutron Integration ID of the device and press Enter.
- A new device field will appear. You can continue adding Lutron devices in the fashion. When you are finished adding devices, click the Done button.
You will now be able to use your connected Lutron devices in Rule Machine®, Simple Lighting and other apps. When you add new Lutron devices, you will need to come back into Lutron Integrator to connect the device.