Release Notes 2.0.2
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.2 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.0.1:
Platform Additions / Changes
- app.updateSetting(): now creates setting if it doesn’t exist.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Neo Coolcam Power Plug
- Neo Coolcam Remote
- Pioneer AVR (LAN ethernet)
- New devices:
- Iris V3 keypad (GreatStar) using Centralite Keypad
- Ikea TRADFRI Outlet using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Salus SP600 Smart Plug using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Aeotec Garage Door Controller Gen 5 using Generic Z-Wave Garage Door Opener
- Leviton DZ15S using Generic Z-Wave Smart Switch
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip using Generic Zigbee RGBW bulb
New Built-in App Features
- Rule Machine
- Added Rule Machine API (see this link: Rule Machine API 42).
- Added Thermostat Scheduler actions (see this link: (Rule Machine control of Thermostat Scheduler 18).
- Added “Delayed Arming Away” as HSM Status (condition or trigger event).
- Thermostat Scheduler
- Added Away setpoints for Days/Times schedule.
- Add support for Rule Machine control (see this link 18).
- Motion Lighting
- Improved override to accept any dimmer change, not just physical switch.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor
- Custom Rule: Added disable switch to restrictions.
- Added “armingAway” event to HSM Status.
- Added pushable button support.
- Added configurable logging.
- Centralite Keypad: error on lock code encryption preference changes.
- Fix double battery reports from Samsung 2018 sensors.
- Generic Z-Wave Dimmer: Fix level reporting issues.
- Generic Z-Wave Relay: Fix auto off disable not working.
- Hue integration:
- Terminate legacy polling job (incessant initialize logs).
- Fix bridge linking settings being cleared.
- Fix bridge ip address change not working.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed bug where Stop would unschedule time settings.
- Addressed race condition issue with quick events.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Fixed bug with arming during delayed entry countdown.