Release Notes 2.0.3
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.3 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.0.2:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Added ability to disable any App from App list view and Devices from Devices list view
- LAN data received with no matching driver now logs to live logging
- sendHubCommand supports HubMultiAction
- Add websocket helper methods for drivers.
- Device List now truncates the DNI and shows full on hover if longer than 20 chars
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Fibaro RGBW (beta)
- Qubino Shutter Module
- Qubino Relay Module
- Neo Coolcam Light Switch
- Neeo Remote
- New devices:
- Marantz AVR using Denon AVR driver
- New driver features:
- Virtual Thermostat: Improved default operational enhancements.
- Pioneer AVR: Added Telnet port selection option.
New Built-in App Features
- Rule Machine
- Allows multiple Thermostat Schedulers to be selected.
- Allows seconds and minutes of delay for all rule-to-rule actions.
- Allows number of repeats to be selected.
- Thermostat Scheduler
- Allows additional named time periods and removal of time periods.
- Updates setpoints when current period or mode settings changed.
- Motion Lighting
- Enhancements to mode change adjustments.
- Mode Lighting
- Added switches off per mode.
- Chromecast Integration (beta)
- Virtual Thermostat: Fixed various bugs.
- Hue Bridge Lan announcements disabled unless Amazon Echo App is installed.
- Thermostat Scheduler:
- Fixed bug with hold on/off from Rule Machine.
- Fixed bug with setting Away temps for days/time schedule.
- Amazon Echo Skill: Reduce device is not responding replies.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor:
- Fixed bug for Keypad selection for intrusion-away.
- Fixed arm-night button number bug. If you are using an arm-night button, you will have to reselect the button number due to this fix.
- Maker API fixed secondary value should now convert to Number properly if command is set to a number
- New User Getting Started fixed issue with missing button on small desktop screens.
- Device now returns same last activity time as UI.
- Nanoleaf Aurora: Updated eventing and corrected hue mapping (now 0..100).
- Fibaro RGBW: fix level not respected in setColor map.
- Fixed issue with clearing out Life360 credentials on error from Life360 server.