Release Notes 2.0.4
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.4 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.0.3:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Z-Wave device join improvements
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- keyWe lock using keyWe Z-Wave Lock
- August Pro Z-Wave Lock using August Pro Z-Wave Lock
- New devices:
- Schlage FE599 using Generic Z-Wave Lock
- MCOHome z-wave dimmer switch using Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- Leak Intel leakgopher valve using Generic Z-Wave Valve
- New driver features:
- add queue for TTS messages (prevents truncation)
- add stop after TTS preference setting
- Allow scheduling of refresh
- Add option to specify coordinates
- Zone Motion Controllers: fixed null error on first false motion activation.
- Chromecast: fixed mute and volume state inconsistencies.
- Properly parses Z-Wave AssociationGroupNameReport.
- Properly parses Z-Wave Crc16Encap.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed Before sunset and sunrise offsets. Note: Any rule with an offset before sunrise or sunset should be opened and Done hit to reschedule.
- Fixed cancel on truth change.
- Motion Lighting:
- Fixed Don't Turn Off if Already On.
- Fixed delay per mode.
- Thermostat Scheduler:
- Fixed modes setting setpoints and initialization.
- Fixed manual hold sequence.
- Fixed hold-off restoration sequence.