Release Notes 2.0.5
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.5
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.0.4:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Enabled SSL for Web Interface connections.
- Added additional methods to AsyncResponse (getXml(), getErrorJson(), getErrorXml()), existing methods (getErrorXML(), getErrorJSON(), getXML()) have been deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Zigbee parsing improvements to support string and other variable length data types, please note this update will create some temporary issues for Xiaomi sensors
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor V5 (includes garage door options)
- Zooz Double Plug (ZEN25)
- Iris V3 Motion Sensor (includes humidity) using Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity Sensor
- New devices:
- Quotra Wireless Smart Dimmer using Generic Zigbee Dimmer
- ADT Zigbee Water Sensor using Generic Zigbee Moisture Sensor
- New driver features:
- Generic Zigbee Dimmer: now reports digital/physical events.
- August Pro Lock: now reports locked via built in auto lock function.
New App Features
- Rule Machine:
- Added Global Variables (Beta).
- Made player actions come after speak actions.
- HSM: Custom rules now throw cancel alert events.
- Motion Lighting:
- Added choice for override from physical change vs any level change. Note: Override enabled is no longer the default setting. If you use override, you may need to open Motion Lighting to explicitly choose override enabled. This change is to prevent failures caused by override being enabled by default.
- Added option to not use settings-per-mode
- Maker API added optional CORS support by host name for LAN connections only.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed even/odd periodic bug.
- Custom command: Fixed illuminance and button capabilities.
- Improved UI treatment for action selections.
- Removed red "(Restricted)" from rule names due to confusion.
- Groups and Scenes: Fixed null device bug.
- Fixed capture/restore for bulbs used in alerts.
- Fixed siren bug.
- Fixed HSM failure for lights that don't support flash.
- Mode Manager: Fixed return from Away for switches.
- Generic Z-Wave Lock driver: Fixed Schlage and Kwikset lock code usage reporting.
- All built in Zigbee sensor drivers: Fixed inconsistent/missing battery reports (NOTE: click configure in driver details to update configuration).
- Iris 4 button fob: Fixed inconsistent presence reporting.
- Fibaro Z-Wave drivers: Added CRC decode to support legacy devices.
- GE/Jasco dimmer/switch: Fixed motion events in newer device firmware versions.
- Generic Z-Wave dimmer: Fixed physical reporting on Leviton DZMX1.
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor: Fixed configuration settings not working.
- Apps UI, honor hideable and hidden on page reload.
- Maker API:
- fixed cloud link to all devices endpoint.
- fixed response content type to be application/json.
- added cloud and local link lists to main app.
- fixed hard coded http for local resources.
- Async http handler will always be passed an AsyncResponse object (A Map object was passed in certain instances).
- Aeotec Smart Switch 6: Fix device not always updating switch events.
- Lutron Dimmer now rounds dimmer values <1 but >0 to 1, e.g., 0.01 is rounded to 1.
Note: Nest has closed their developer program, and consequently we are not able to offer a Nest integration app at this time. The Nest integration app has been removed from the list of available built-in apps. When Nest re-opens their developer program we will evaluate the possibility of offering an integration. Existing installations of the Nest integration app are not affected by this, and will continue to work. However if you remove the Nest integration app, you will not be able to reinstall it.