Release Notes 2.0.9
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.9 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.0.8:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Added encodeAsBase() and decodeBase64() methods for Strings, etc.
- Use TTL of 2 on SSDP messages and add option to change value for UPnP
- httpGet, httpPost, asynchttpGet, asynchttpPost, etc allow configurable timeout.
- Device Discovery now logs join and exclude events to live logging
- MQTT Client is available as an alpha level feature.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Lutron Fan Control
- NYCE Iris Tilt Sensor (3014)
- Iris V1 Care Pendant
- GoControl Z-Wave Thermostat (GC-TBZ48)
- Radio Thermostat (CT101)
- Aeotec Nano Dimmer (ZW111)
- Qubino Dimmer Module (ZMNHDD3)
- HomeSeer Leak Sensor (HS-LS100+)
- New device support:
- Sunricher (ZG9101SAC-HP) using Generic Zigbee Dimmer
- Visonic Contact Sensor (MCT-340 SMA) using Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor
- Leviton (VRI06-1LZ and VRI10-1LZ) using Generic Z-Wave Dimmer
- HomePro (ZRP110) using Generic Z-Wave Outlet
- GE/Jasco (ZW4101 and ZW4201) using Generic Z-Wave Outlet
- Graber AutoView Roller Blinds using Generic Z-Wave Shade
- Leviton (VRS15-1LZ and DZS15-1LZ) using Generic Z-Wave Switch
- GE Smart Door Sensor (ZW6301) using Generic Z-Wave contact sensor
- New driver features:
- Lutron Shade: add calibration routine and dashboard support
- Iris V1 Outlet: add power reporting
- Generic Z-Wave Smoke Detector: add CRC16 support
- Generic Z-Wave Outlet: add CRC16 support
- Leviton Fan Controller: re-write to support Fan Control capability
- GE Smart Fan Control: re-write to support Fan Control and button capabilities
- Hue Motion Sensor: Add motion retrigger preference setting
- Iris V1 sensors: Add temperature offset preference setting
New App Features
- Lutron Integration: Supports Lutron Fan Control.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Allows for valve close from water alert, or smoke alert (gas valve).
- Rule 3.0. New version of Rule Machine with new action definition: See this post.
- Maker API:
- New Modes endpoints
- /modes gets all modes
- /modes/:id sets the mode based on its ID
- New HSM endpoints
- /hsm gets the current hsm status
- /hsm/:value set the hsm status to :value
- All endpoints are now condensed JSON and you can get the pretty formatting via &prettyPrint=true at the end of any request.
- New Modes endpoints
- New CSS Editor in Advanced
- Cloud dashboard command send gets poll result immediately.
- New Level Vertical Slider Template
- Fan Template now only supports setSpeed, level is removed from template.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed bug for smoke detector test event.
- Fixed bugs related to comparing variables.
- All keypad drivers: Disable countdown alerts for partial (armHome or armNight) digital/physical arming.
- Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer: fixed setLevel string error.
- Apps UI fixed for iOS time input.
- Fixed errant “Hub is not registered” message.
- Fixed iOS icon shifting on update.
- Fixed bulb template not able to click on icon.
- Fixed spaces in thermostat modes.
- Fixed issue with date formatting in History
- Notifier: Fixed bug preventing display of limits to notifications
- HSM Custom Rule:
- Fixed bug preventing display of limits to notifications
- Fixed bug with color light alert
- state.clear() now works correctly in drivers.
- Iris V1 sensors: fixed invalid temperature readings when actual temperature was less than 0°C.
- Aeotec Bulb drivers: any color command now turns bulb on if it was off.