Release Notes 2.1.5
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.5 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.4:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Retired SMS functionality.
- Added method to set hub date/time from apps and drivers.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 ([ZWA008-A](https://aeotec.com/z-wave-door-window-sensor))
- Nue Zigbee Dimmer ([HGZB-4D](https://www.3asmarthome.com/zigbee-smart-dimmer-switch))
- Eva Logik Smart Plug ([ZW36, ZW37](https://nie-tech.com/eva-logik-z-wave-plus-smart-receptacle-plugs))
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-5122 ([ZB-5122](https://rgbgenie.com/?product=rgbgenie-color-micro-remote-with-single-scene-recall-zigbee))
- New tested devices:
- Samsung Zigbee Outlet (IM6001-OTP01) using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Added bedside lamp 2 support to Yeelight integration.
- Nue HGZB-44 quad switch using Nue Zigbee Switch
- Zemismart 2 Gang Switch using Nue Zigbee Switch
- New driver features:
- Added “White” as a color to RGB and RGBW drivers
- Added ASAP timeout option to virtual motion sensor.
- Added default test lock code to virtual lock driver on initial install.
- Added lastCodeName attribute to lock drivers.
New App Features
- Motion Lighting: Now allows contact sensors to turn on the lights.
- Rule 4.0:
- Allow rule to pause itself.
- Allow multiple button devices to be defined with the same actions.
- Allow volume, player level, shade position, repeat seconds, and repeat number of times to be set from a variable.
Retired App Features
- Rule Machine: Retired Rule 3.0. Existing instances of Rule 3.0 will continue to work and be editable.
- Button Controllers: Retired Button Controller 3.0 (use a Rule with ‘Button device’ trigger). Existing instances of Button Controller 3.0 will continue to work and be editable.
- SMS functionality has been retired from all built-in apps.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed Boolean variable connectors.
- Fixed Wait for Event with Variable.
- Fixed sorting of list of Variables for Variable Math.
- Fixed issue preventing Device Attribute device selection for setting Variables with spaces in their names.
- Fixed bug that prevented ‘Rule paused’ selected rules from being displayed.
- Fixed bug with Physical Switch triggers not honoring the selected state with bad subscription.
- Fixed bug with using variable for delay or timeout.
- Fixed bug with music player toggles.
- Fixed issues with lock/keypad code conditions.
- Fixed bug with Boolean logic in setting Boolean variable.
- Fixed bug with redundant multiple Scenes in list.
- Fixed UI issue with ‘Button’ trigger creation.
- Button Controller 3.0: Fixed bug with music player toggles.
- Motion Lighting:
- FIxed an issue where Motion Lighting was unaware of the lights being turned off outside the app, and not turning them on thinking they were already on.
- Fixed a bug that extended off-delay in mode where lights not turned on
- Groups and Scenes: Fixed bug with redundant multiple Scenes in lists.
- Scene 1.2: Fixed bug with adjusting switch state.
- Keen Vent driver: Fixed error on initial install.
- Sengled drivers: Fixed not retaining correct level when turning off with short report interval settings.
- Fixed exception with device.updateSetting() when setting is missing, will now create a new setting.
- Generic Zigbee Outlet: Fixed power reporting.
- Generic Z-Wave Contact Sensor and Generic Z-Wave Motion Sensor: Fixed double events.