Release Notes 2.1.6
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.6 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.5:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Sengled Element Classic with motion ([E13-N11](https://us.sengled.com/products/sengled-smart-led-with-motion-sensor-par38-bulb))
- GE Zigbee Switch ([45856GE](https://byjasco.com/products/ge-zigbee-wall-smart-switch))
- New tested devices:
- Sengled Smart Plug ([E1C-NB6](https://us.sengled.com/products/sengled-smart-plug)) using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Sengled Multicolor Light Strip ([E1G-G8E](https://us.sengled.com/products/sengled-smart-led-multicolor-light-strip)) using Sengled Element Color Plus
- Sinope Thermostat 3KW ([TH1123ZB](https://www.sinopetech.com/us/product/smart-thermostat-for-electric-heating-3000-w-zigbee/)) using Sinope TH1124ZB (4KW) Thermostat
- Zemismart Zigbee Switch ([ZM-01-DK](https://www.zemismart.com/zigbee-one-gang-wall-light-switch-work-with-amazon-alexa-google-home-via-zemismart-hub-smarthings-bridge-app-phone-voice-control-p0072.html)) using Nue Zigbee Switch
- New driver features:
- Power reporting preference added to GE Zigbee Dimmer and Switch drivers
- Duplicate event suppression preference added to Zooz 4-in-1 Sensor
New App Features
- Group 2.1 introduced. Existing Group 2.0 instances will continue to function properly, and do not need to be converted to Group 2.1.
- Offers improved speed for UI and group activation.
- Supports option to have group device indicate if any member device is off.
- Supports option to have group device show the level of member devices set by other means.
- Maker API:
- Now supports multiple device command parameters, separated by commas. Command parameters may be integer or decimal numbers, or strings.
- Now supports sending device events as JSON object in POST to specified URL, and provides endpoint to set that URL. See this post.
- Mode Manager: Now allows Later of Two Times option.
- Rule Machine:
- Now allows variable to set dimmer fade time.
- Added feature to allow editing of expressions in Conditional Actions (see this post).
- Update driver class name for keyWe Z-Wave Lock so it installs properly.
- Let’s Get Started!
- Add virtual Lock when Lock Code Manager is installed.
- Prevent install of HSM and Mode Manager if these have already been installed.
- Show additional app descriptions properly on initial application load.
- Generic Zigbee Outlet, Send a power level of 0 event when device is turned off.
- Hampton Bay Zigbee Fan Controller
- Update cycleSpeed so it works like all the other fan controller drivers.
- Modify composite device creation patterns to prevent them from being orphaned when the parent Zigbee dni changes. (Note: If you are using the component devices, please click save preferences in the parent device, this will update the existing components.)
- Display message when update download fails.
- Scene 1.2: Fixed bug with Scene device setting for CT bulbs.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fixed a bug where changes to settings sent from Rule Machine were not updating the thermostat, or being displayed in the UI.
- Maker API: Fixed a bug that caused an error for a decimal secondary parameter to a device command.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed a bug where creating a connector would throw a null error.
- Fixed a bug where comparing two variables UI did not offer Done button.
- Fixed a bug where changing a variable comparison would result in a blank page.
- Yale Zigbee Lock: fixed battery reporting issues with models YRD256 TSDB