Release Notes 2.1.8
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.8 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.7:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Scene Switch S2 ([LZW30-SN](https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-light-switches/zwave-smart-switches-gen2/z-wave-on-off-switch-neutral-required-scenes-notifications/))
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Switch S2 ([LZW30](https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-light-switches/zwave-smart-switches-gen2/pre-order-z-wave-on-off-switch-base-model/))
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Dimmer (NZW31)
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Scene Dimmer (NZW31)
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Switch (NZW30)
- Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Scene Switch (NZW30)
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer ((https://byjasco.com/products/ge-enbrighten-z-wave-plus-wall-smart-dimmer-quickfit-and-simplewire))
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Switch ((https://byjasco.com/ge-enbrighten-z-wave-plus-smart-switch-quickfit-and-simplewire))
- Honeywell T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostat ([TH6320ZW2003](https://www.honeywellhome.com/T6-Pro-Z-wave))
- Aeotec Dual Micro Switch (DSC17)
- Zooz MultiRelay ([ZEN16](https://www.thesmartesthouse.com/products/zooz-z-wave-plus-s2-multirelay-zen16-with-3-dry-contact-relays-20-a-15-a-15-a))
- Zooz Double Switch ([ZEN30](https://www.thesmartesthouse.com/products/zooz-z-wave-plus-s2-double-switch-zen30-white-for-light-fan-combo))
- SAGE Doorbell Sensor
- SAGE Light Switch Controller
- Virtual Smoke Detector
- Virtual CO Detector
- New tested devices:
- Innr UK Zigbee outlet using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Nue HGZB-01A Zigbee switch using Nue Zigbee Switch
- Nue HGZB-021 Zigbee Dimmer using Nue Zigbee Dimmer
- Nue ZB-18A Zigbee RGBW strip controller using Generic Zigbee RGBW Light
- RGBGenie ZB-1025 Zigbee controller using RGBGenie Micro Zigbee Dimmer
- RGBGenie ZB-1003 Zigbee controller using RGBGenie Micro Zigbee Dimmer
- RGBGenie ZW-1001 Z-Wave dimmer using Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer
- RGBGenie ZW-1002 Z-Wave RGBW controller using Generic Z-Wave RGBWW Controller
- New driver features:
- Iris V3 Keypad, add beep for older firmware devices.
- Lutron Pico drivers, add three button option and support.
- NYCE Motion Sensor Series, add humidity get to refresh command.
New App Features
- Rule Machine:
- Added connectors for local variables.
- Add time variables (see the community for more information).
- Group-2.1: Added button to update devices available for selection.
- Hubitat Dashboard: Added Variable Time template for RM time variables.
- Yeelight integration:
- Added ceiling4 and color6 bulb support.
- Rule 4.0: Fixed error thrown by times in older rules when editing actions.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fixed bug with required separation.
- Scene Transition: Fixed bug with dimmers.
- Hue Bridge Integration: Fix null error on application label change.
- Add CRCEncap to Fibaro 2 dimmer and switch drivers, fixes reporting issues in some situations.
- Fix GE Zigbee Dimmer, single spastic power report when turned initially turned off.
- Fix UK ST outlet power reporting when using Generic Zigbee Outlet driver.
- Fix TransitionTime preference issues in Lutron Dimmer driver.
- Fixed occasional Null error when turning on for all Sengled Element drivers.
- Group-2.1: Added button to refresh device lists
- Raw Lan HubAction message responses will include the payload as a Base64 encoded string
- Extended the following Z-Wave command classes
- Basic up to V2
- SensorMultilevel up to V11
- Meter up to V5
- Central Scene up to V3
- Version up to V3
- Time up to V2
- Multichannel Association up to V4
- Indicator up to V3
- Firmware Update MetaData up to V6
- Association Group Information up to V3
- Association up to V3
- Notification up to V8
- Multichannel up to V4
- Thermostat Fan Mode up to V3
- Incoming calls for App Web endpoints now includes headers
- Incoming calls for App Web endpoints where the App does not exist will now log a message in the logs including the source ip address.
- Added optional flag to ignore SSL issues (ie: self signed certificates) with http calls (httpGet, httpPost, etc)