Release Notes 2.2.8
Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.2.8 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore. See Warning below about rolling back from 2.2.8 to 2.2.7.
Changes from 2.2.7:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Neo Z-Wave Repeater 700
- Neo Door Sensor 700
- Neo Motion Sensor 700
- Neo Water Sensor 700
- Philips Dimmer Button Controller V2
- Wally shutoff valve
- RGBGenie Controller ZB-3009/10
- RGBGenie Controller ZB-5004
- GE 40 Amp Smart Switch
- Ring Outdoor Siren
- Ring Flood Sensor
- Ecolink Garage Door Tilt Sensor (TILT-ZWAVE5)
- Ecolink Chime+Siren
- New compatible devices:
- Haozee Door Sensor 700 Series using Neo Door Sensor 700
- Haozee Motion Sensor 700 Series using Neo Motion Sensor 700
- GE/Jasco models 43125, 43100, 43132, 43102, 43095 and 43094 using Generic Zigbee Outlet.
- GE/Jasco models 43084, 43076 and 43109 using Generic Zigbee Switch.
- GE/Jasco model 42078 using GE Zigbee Switch.
- GE/Jasco models 43127, 43096, 43090, 43082, 43080 and 43113 using GE Zigbee Dimmer.
- Sunricher EU Zigbee RGBW panel (ZGRC-TEUR-001) using RGBgenie Controller ZB-3027
- New driver features:
- Updated Color Temperature drivers to support the expanded 3 parameter setColorTemperature command.
- Rule Machine, Rule Machine Legacy and Rule 5.0 (See this post)
- Button Controller 5.0 and Button Rule 5.0 (See this post)
New App Features
- Yeelight integration, unknown bulb types are added as simple bulbs by default.
- C7: Improvements to Z-Wave Failed Node Removal.
- Basic Rule: Fixed restrictions with sunrise/sunset offsets.
- Fixed multiple Wait for Event timeouts.
- Fixed previous state for changed, decreased, increased triggers.
- Fixed Generic Component Dimmer driver logging error.
- Fixed setting color temperature.
- Fixed errors caused by removed device.
- Group-2.1: Fixed setting color temperature.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Fixed error when selecting auto arm options with All Contact Sensors selected.
- Fixed a UI issue in Device Firmware Updater when using mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with the Zooz Power Switch driver preventing saving of non-zero values to energy reporting.
- Added ignoreSSLIssues option to EventStream interface.
- Improved broken database reporting (for rare scenarios when reboot results in green screen).
- Fixed Zooz Zen17 child device creation issue.
- Hub Variables introduced (See this post).
- C7: Z-Wave Details page now shows device class and manufacturer.
- C7: Removed contextually irrelevant buttons from Z-Wave node list.
- C7: Removed Z-Wave Firmware Update button when there is no update available.
- C7: Streamlined Z-Wave inclusion process.
- C7: Fixed concurrency error produced on some Z-Wave drivers when using S2 and Supervision.
- Added isZwaveListening method to drivers to determine if a device is listening or sleepy. Returns Boolean true if listening or LSS/FLiRS, false if not listening, and null if node doesn’t exist or not a Z-Wave device.
- Removed extra non-functional device discovery buttons, disabled Z-Wave include/exclude buttons contextually when discovery is running.
- New reusable libraries or shared code that can be added to both apps and drivers with #include namespace.name directive.
- New packages feature allowing packing multiple apps/drivers/libraries in a single zip file.
- Amazon Echo app can no longer be installed (but is still available if installed earlier). The Amazon Echo Skill is the app to use for Alexa.
- Various performance enhancements.
WARNING about rolling back to 2.2.7: If you have Rule Machine installed, and want to roll back from 2.2.8 to 2.2.7, you must also restore a backup from 2.2.7. Failure to do so could result in problems with accessing your rules both under 2.2.7 and 2.2.8.