Connect your Hubitat Elevation™ with the SharpTools.io web dashboard and Rule Engine to unlock beautiful web dashboards and a user friendly Rule Engine.
Note: The SharpTools App for Hubitat™ is automatically installed as part of the SharpTools.io authorization flow. After completing the authorization, you can modify the list of authorized devices from the Hubitat Web Interface and changes will automatically sync to SharpTools.io
Connect SharpTools.io with Hubitat
- Open your SharpTools.io user page
- Tap the Manage Connections button
- Select Hubitat from the list of available connections
- If you are prompted to login, proceed with the credentials originally used to register your Hubitat Elevation™ hub
- Select your desired Hub from the list
- Select the devices you would like to authorize for SharpTools
- Scroll down and tap Authorize
After completing the authorization steps listed above, you should be redirected back to SharpTools. If the connection was successful, a success message will be displayed and SharpTools will begin synchronizing your devices.
Important: After completing the authorization, it may take several minutes for SharpTools to synchronize the devices. The timing of this process varies depending on the speed of your internet connection and the load on your hub. With a smaller selection of devices the synchronization usually occurs within 30 seconds, but with a larger number of devices it may take several minutes for the synchronization to complete. The list of devices is updated on SharpTools.io in real-time without any need to refresh the page, so you can continue proceed on to creating your first dashboard or back to the user page where the list of connected locations is displayed.